RSVD, LLC. (“RSVD”) respects your privacy and values your trust. We are committed to ensuring that the personal information stored by our systems is suitably protected and used appropriately.
- Use of collected information
- Information collected
- How we collect information
- Use of personal data
- Personal data storage
- Personal data retention
- Security & Compliance
- User rights
- COPPA and CCPA Compliance
- Payment Processors
- Policy updates
- Changes to this policy
- Contact information
Use of collected information
Collecting and storing personal data is necessary so that we can fulfill our contractual obligations to our clients and partners, hereafter “partners,” who also provide goods and services to our consumer end-users that register with RSVD, LLC. We use personal data to provide services to our partners as follows:
- We may communicate with licensee and / or RSVD registered users via email, mobile phone text message (SMS or MMS), mobile telephone or other telephone number provided to licensee and/or user of a registration confirmation, to reset a password, authenticate an account, edit your account profile, suggest a reservation, confirm a registration, provide a reminder, notification or confirmation of a reservation you made, rescheduled or cancelled, notice of a missed reservation, notice of a no show, notice of a reservation fee / reservation hold, cancellation fee or refund. Licensee and user understand and agree that data and/or text message carrier fees may apply and that by registering with RSVD, licensee and user agree that RSVD is not responsible for such fees incurred by user. Nor is licensee responsible for any such fees charged to user for messaging, data, communication by a user’s carrier for the use of RSVD software and systems.
- Licensee and RSVD reserve the right to set the parameters of the event (date, time, quantity of reservations, release of reservations to RSVD or their own customers, duration of a reservation service window, number of RSVD lines enabled, any fees to make a reservation, any or no grace period to show up for a reservation, or fees for a missed reservation or a refund of any reservation, booking or any other fee charged to licensee or directly to user, and any other RSVD software or event functionality.
- We provide data periodically to our client partners on how our services have helped them, including the number of individuals by hour, day, week, month, year, event activation or other periods of time who have utilized RSVD, average no-show or drop-out rates from the RSVD line, comparisons between actual queuing and the RSVD line as it pertains to the particular partner, satisfaction rates, times of high, low and medium customer volume, feedback from those who have used RSVD for their business or personal needs, etc.
- We utilize third party services such as Google Analytics to analyze website traffic to RSVD.co. We may place ads online and offline to promote our service to client partners and/or end-consumers for our own marketing purposes, to assist clients and to aid prospective clients to drive awareness and adoption of RSVD, its features or functionality. We may also place ads online and offline to individual end consumers who may be interested in our services and encourage them to become a registered user. We use this data to communicate with you and provide to our client partners to provide you with goods and services.
Web browser cookies
Sensitive data is information such as ethnic origin, financial, health, religious, or other kinds of sensitive user information. RSVD does not collect nor store sensitive data as defined here.
How we collect information
When a user interacts with RSVD, we may collect personal data in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our website, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, speak with a RSVD representative, and in connection with other activities, services, advertisements, features or resources we make available on our website, software or systems or through our provided services. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, their name, job title, company name, email address, and mobile phone number. Users may visit our website anonymously. Users can always refuse to supply personal data, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain services and related activities.
Additionally, if you receive goods and/or services from one of our business partners, we may collect personal identification information including your name and contact details.
Use of personal data
RSVD does not currently transfer data that we collect to third parties other than in response to a request from a data subject that we provide data in a machine-readable format and send it to another data controller. This is called “data portability”. RSVD reserves the right to provide API connectivity to a licensee’s own website, mobile application or internal or licensed consumer marketing and contact database system / customer relationship management (CRM) system.
By registering and using RSVD’s software and systems, you understand and agree that RSVD may make information regarding your registration, reservations, service selection(s), attendance and data voluntarily supplied by you in RSVD’s software and systems to our licensed clients, and by extension their employees which are subject to RSVD’s license and Privacy policies, to determine the activity and efficacy of RSVD’s software and systems.
RSVD may also provide anonymous, aggregated data and trends to licensed clients and prospective clients of RSVD to discuss how groups of users, events or multiple events or certain types of industries and how line types perform, etc. as part of our client reporting and/or RSVD marketing efforts. No identifiable, personal data will be shared publicly by RSVd, unless you authorize us to do so for instances such as, but not limited to, user approved case studies, client case studies that cite your personal information, user profile information, user event or attendance information, transaction information with RSVD and/or licensee’s business, RSVD marketing materials, consumer profiles or press releases.
Personal data storage
We store and use your personal data for both short-term and long-term purposes. Short-term, we store your data to enable us to provide our services to our partners, i.e., allowing them to offer and utilize line management for their own benefit, and for the benefit of those to whom they provide goods and services. Long-term, we store your data for marketing purposes as we continue to promote our services to new individuals and various types of organizations and businesses. As mentioned above, we use your personal data both short-term and long-term to help our partners understand the scope of how using RSVD for line management benefits them and those for whom they provide goods and services compared to the use of actual queues.
Your personal data may be identified or may be identifiable to RSVD and our client partner for which you registered, which by extension, user is deemed to be a customer of both RSVD and RSVD’s licensee for which you registered, even if no sale or transaction took place except registration. As such, a licensee may export and import your RSVD registration data and store that information in their own marketing and business systems for their own use, independent of RSVD software and services. A registered user of RSVD permits the direct marketing and use of registration and event data by RSVD and the licensed client partner(s) for which it used RSVD’s software and systems.
Personal data retention
To serve our partners with both short-term and long-term uses of data, we retain personal data indefinitely and do not purge it periodically. This allows us to compare information, such as no-show rates, satisfaction rates, times of high, low and medium customer volume, punctuality, etc. over time where desired.
Security & Compliance
The RSVD website and service has reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in place designed to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. RSVD utilizes industry adopted server and database security measures, including encryption of personal data over public networks. RSVD also limits its employee’s access to personal information. Despite these protections, no information system is 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information at all times.
Users may request to view, modify, or remove their personal data at any time. To initiate a request to view, modify, or remove personal data, please contact us at [email protected] with the desired action and we will comply within thirty (30) days of receipt of your request. Users may also contact us toll free at: (888) 421-2711 to make such requests or inquiries.
As a company that may operate globally, RSVD complies with applicable state and federal laws, as well as the EU General Privacy Data Regulation, as required and applicable,, which applies to personal data collected from those residing in any of the European Union countries. If you reside in an EU country, and if you have concerns related to the way in which RSVD collects, processes or stores your personal data, please contact us at [email protected] and we will make every effort to address your concerns. EU residents do have the right to lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Authority, though we sincerely hope that will never become necessary.
For EU residents, we do not currently transfer your personal data outside the European Union. If in the future we wish to do so, we will contact you and request your consent to transfer your data outside of the EU.
In addition to our compliance with applicable state and federal laws, and with the EU General Data Privacy Regulation, we also ask our partners to confirm that they will comply with applicable laws as part of our contracts with them.
Changes to this policy
If you have questions concerning the content of this website not related to processing and/or storage of your personal data, and not related to questions about exercising your rights as a data subject, you may contact us at [email protected]
This document was last updated on April 17, 2020.